Remote • Full time
Product Manager - Link
Link connects external ordering channels, such as delivery aggregators and search & social networks to the MENU platform, enabling restaurant brands to manage their menu centrally and streamline operational processes.
Restaurants no longer need to log-in to multiple different portals and/or send e-mails with long response times to make a menu change, but instead can make the change once and it is immediately propagated to all connected ordering channels.
Orders are injected directly into the restaurant’s POS and shown on a single central Tablet, meaning that orders don’t need to be manually transferred to the POS, improving order accuracy and customer experience.
The Product Manager for Link works on extending the reach of MENU’s omni-channel platform by connecting the platform with new ordering channels, as well as on the development of new features to simplify the management of aggregators and provide detailed analytics to restaurants.
The Product Manager is responsible for leading the functional development of new product features and improvements from concept to delivery and beyond, ensuring that they work and meet customer needs. The Product Manager works with customers, users and internal stakeholders to understand the needs and requirements, as well as with developers, QA engineers and UX designers to design and build the product. They are the sole point of contact for product-related questions/matters from the Scrum team, and work with the product management team and customers to deliver the right answers.
The Product Manager needs to have a good understanding of the product’s architecture and capabilities, in order to analyze new product developments and their dependencies. Their technical knowledge and background should aid in the analysis process (feasibility, architecture and dependencies), the writing of product specifications and in the communication with developers.
Type of contract: Permanent
The key functions of the Product Manager, Link include:
- Communicating the value of connecting with the MENU platform to integration partners and providing them with guidance on the available integration approaches
- Leading the development of new Link integrations performed by MENU’s engineering team
- Providing support to partners integrating to MENU, explaining product / API concepts and best practices
- Analyzing product and technical fit of roadmap items into current product: feasibility, architecture & dependencies
- Working with external (customers, users, partners) and internal (sales, marketing success management, support, tech) stakeholders to understand challenges, needs and requirements
- Identifying product opportunities and pain points
- Prioritizing items in the backlog, based on value, to best achieve goals and mission
- Defining quarterly roadmap for their product, based on company goals and customer feedback
- Clearly defining backlog items: Writing functional requirements to drive changes and enhancements
- Ensuring technical requirements are met (internally and with third-parties), in order for the development team to efficiently and successfully implement new features
- Collaborating with developers, QA engineers and designers to develop and deliver the best product
- Optimizing the value and performance of the development teams
- Ensuring the backlog is visible and clear to all and includes the next tasks for the Scrum team
- Establishing and monitoring performance metrics, providing related reporting to product management and executives to communicate project status
- Serving as sole point-of-contact for all product-related matters from the development team, and work with external and internal stakeholders to provide the right answers
- Planning, refining and improving agile process
- Conducting or aiding in user acceptance testing
- Resolving production issues escalated by product support teams
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience as a Product Manager working on software applications
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience with complex system integrations in the eCommerce / retail industry
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environments
- Ability to contribute effectively within a fast paced, software development environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with a wide audience: customers, development, product management and senior management teams
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects under limited supervision, including timelines, tasks, teams, group dynamics, etc.
- Willingness to do what it takes to ensure the team accomplishes its goals
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and “can-do” attitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong English language skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with restaurant aggregator integrations
- Experience working in cross-functional / cross-technology teams
- Knowledge of SQL
- Spanish and/or German language skills
- Experience building B2B SaaS products
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Opportunity to learn and improve technical and soft skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Home office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.