Account ManagerZurich • Full time
Partnership/Key Account ManagerZurich • Novi Sad • Full time
Technical Operations SpecialistNovi Sad • Full time
User ResearcherNovi Sad • Full time
Frontend DeveloperNovi Sad • Full time
UI/UX DesignerNovi Sad • Full time
QA EngineerNovi Sad • Full time
.NET DeveloperNovi Sad • Full time
Product DesignerNovi Sad • Full time
Backend DeveloperNovi Sad • Full time
Product OwnerNovi Sad • Full time
iOS DeveloperNovi Sad • Full time
Android DeveloperNovi Sad • Full time
The Account Manager is responsible for the entire customer journey starting from the point where a new customer signs a contract with MENU. The Account Manager is coordinating all stakeholders duties and to do’s during the complete implementation period. Once the customer is completely rolled out the Account Manager is responsible for the customer success management.
Type of contract: Permanent
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Plan, manage and execute customer implementation of the MENU ecosystem
• Ensures a smooth implementation process
• Create, build and develop relationships with existing and new customers
• Distribute feedbacks from the customer to relevant internal parties
• Lively exchange with product owners, sales and CTO regarding new features
• Identify after sales opportunities
The Account Manager reports to the Head of Implementation.
• Experience in hospitality
• Ambition to move to IT sector
• Ability to contribute effectively within a fast paced, IT development environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with a wide audience: development, product management and senior management teams
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects under limited supervision, including timelines, tasks, teams, group dynamics, etc.
• Willingness to do what it takes to ensure the team accomplishes its goals
• Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and “can-do” attitude
• Strong English language skills
• Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
• Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
• Strong company culture and team spirit
• Possiblities to work remote from home
• Possibilities for career development as the company grows
Partnership/Key Account Manager
● Closing business deals with Partners & Clients
● Regular Training and Engagement of Partners
● Prospecting new Key Accounts
● Sales outreach to Key Accounts
● Leading sales meetings with Prospects
● Leading pricing and contract negotiations with Partners & Clients
● Experience in Partnership Management/Success Management/Business Development
● Ability to build trust & engagement
● Willingness to learn
● Flexible and curious team player interested in technology
● Strong English language skills, good command of Spanish is an advantage, other languages are beneficial
● Opportunity to participate in creating a global, industry-changing product
● Great international team and informal, start-up atmosphere
● A lot of room for career and personal development
● Company culture that cultivates spirit of learning and improvement
● Equity incentives
The Technical Operations Specialist is a customer-oriented service representative that acts as a competent first point of contact and resolves any emerging problems that our customers or clients might face. The Technical Operations Specialist is responsible for acting as a connecting link between our customers, service partners and internal departments. The candidate assists with complaints, errors, questions, implementations and other queries.
The main objective of the Technical Operations Specialist is to ensure that we provide excellent, competent technical service for our customers and partners. The Technical Operations Specialist must be helpful, knowledgeable and articulate when speaking to customers about the business’s product and services.
He/she needs to have a good understanding of the product’s architecture & capabilities, in order to analyze and solve issues proficient. His/her technical knowledge & background should aid in the efficient analysis process. The Technical Operations Specialist works closely with our product development team to ensure customers feedback and problems are being addressed.
His/her mindset should enable him/her to see both the side of our clients and the view from customers and therefore being able to deliver a superior support on all channels.
Type of contract: Permanent
The key functions of the Technical Operations Specialist include:
The Technical Operations Specialist reports to the Technical Operations Lead.
MENU is a design driven company. As such, your work will be highly appreciated to bring huge benefits to our product. You’ll be in a position to use all methods in gathering user feedback – quantitative and qualitative. Together with the design team, you’ll have insights in all phases of product conceptualizing, design, development and improving upon feedback. As our products focus on digital ordering processes, your research will aim to improve user digital experience, but also will analyze user offline experience prior and after using MENU products.
As a Frontend developer in MENU, you will play an important role in building one of the most advanced food ordering&payment platforms in the hospitality industry. Your work will have an impact on the digital guest experience for MENU restaurant customers. You will work with an experienced development team of twenty people and contribute to technology selection, architecture and user experience for our products.
The key functions of Frontend Developer include:
As UI/UX Designer you will work on a range of mobile apps, kiosk apps and web applications which are integral parts of the MENU digital guest service ecosystem. In parallel you’ll work on behind the scenes Customer management system and Service tablet app for managing menus and orders.
As a QA Engineer in MENU, you will work with an experienced QA team to test the whole ecosystem of products – from mobile applications for iOS and Android devices and web applications, to integration with POS systems from other providers. You will design and execute automated and manual test cases to support APIs, ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards, acceptance criteria and end-user requirements.
The key functions of QA Engineer include:
As a .NET Developer in MENU you will be responsible for backend and frontend programming, using techniques and programming languages – C # / .Net and other languages as needed.
MENU is a design driven company. As such, your every day will be understanding company vision, development constraints, clients and users needs and how they collide, and effectiveness and scalability of solutions. Based on expertise, research and vision implementation, you’ll define strategies, influence priorities and communicate with stakeholders about implementing vision that is beneficial to both business and users. At the same time, you’ll be able to stay hands-on designing delightful apps and websites.
As a PHP programmer in MENU, you will be working with an experienced development team on solutions for retail and ordering on a large scale, integration with third-party applications and SDK development
Type of contract: Permanent
The key functions of the PHP Developer include:
As a Product Owner in MENU you will be responsible for leading the creation of functional product specifications, based on the guidance provided by the product management team. He/she will communicates effectively and manage product development and delivery within the scrum team.
The key functions of the Product Owner include:
As an iOS developer in MENU, you will work with several experienced mobile developers and the entire development team on solutions that enable efficient ordering and payment by phone in different environments in different ways and developing SDK for partners.
The key functions of the iOS Developer include:
Nice to have:
As an Android developer in MENU, you will work with several experienced mobile developers and the entire development team on solutions that enable efficient ordering and payment by phone in different environments in different ways and developing SDK for partners.
The key functions of the Android Developer include:
Nice to have:
MENU is built around the idea of making food ordering experience fun and easy. We are driven to build extraordinary software-as-a-service solutions to bring the digital age to the restaurant industry and go above and beyond in our quest for excellence in customer experience and restaurant efficiency.
We cherish diversity and our team includes members from over 10 different countries and backgrounds ranging from development to teaching and banking. We are international and flexible with our Swiss and Serbian based teams working as one. At MENU every team member is focused on our mission and brings his or her unique skills to take the company to the next level.
We offer a friendly atmosphere, great opportunities to work and grow side by side with senior developers and mentors.
Our technology has been fully developed in-house and consists of three software solutions: Kiosk, Mobile app and Web app for food ordering. The complexity and variety of technologies used in development allows us to continuously push the limits of our innovation in the marketplace and keeps our team engaged and inspired..
Send us your CV at email@example.com
Meeting in person: Interview and Assessment
Tech homework assignment (if technical role)
Official job offer
Great locations in Zurich and Novi Sad
Open door policy: New ideas are always welcome.
Team approach and personal growth
Attractive benefits and remuneration package with equity potential
Flexible working hours
We're looking forward to giving you a closer look at our products and showing how they will benefit you and your customers.